TRAPPED IN HELL
14 PEOPLE FREED FROM A BURNING CHINESE RESTAURANT THANKS
TO A DARING AND EXTREMELY COMPLICATED RESCUE OPERATION.
Are you a fan of the Chinese restaurant over at James Street? Then we have horrible news for you, it is now a burnt pile of ash and debris. «What?» You’re probably asking yourself in disbelief, don’t worry, here at the Scottsville Journal, we’ve got all the answers.
Yesterday night, at 4:00 A.M approximately, a fire broke out in the restaurant, widely known for their wonderful 24/7 service and the gorgeous decorations which litter the walls.
By the time the 14 customers realized that smell wasn’t just a burnt spring roll the ceiling had already collapsed over the entrance and the emergency exit.
While the fire department rushed to the rescue, the customers watched the scene, horrified, glaring at the ceiling every now and then, fully conscious that every second that passed could be their last. They could do nothing but wait.
After an eternal four minutes, the fire department finally showed up, and so did almost every inhabitant within ahundred meter radius.
The fire department’s engineers, after carefully studying the structure’s blueprints and the information the customers provided them with, finally arrived at a solution. This was a race against time, and time always seemed to be ten steps ahead, so they decided would just blast their way through the wall as this was much safer and faster than removing one by one every piece of debris blocking the doors.
And so they did, reports say the thunderous explosion could be heard from any point of town! The firemen took everyone out as fast as humanly possible and the building collapsed shortly after.
Martín Barbed 3ºC